Business Development Representative
Infegy, an industry-leading SaaS data analytics, and market research company that translates billions of consumer voices into actionable intelligence, seeks a driven, innovative, and collaborative individual to join our sales team as a Business Development Representative.
This positive, energetic, fun, and solution-focused person will be responsible for researching and sourcing new business opportunities within many of the world's most well-known enterprise brands, ad agencies, and market research firms. If you are serious about advancing your career, being a part of a rapidly growing tech company, and having a blast while doing it, let’s talk!
This position is based in Kansas City.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Source and qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Contact potential prospects through outbound email, phone, video, and social media outreach
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Present our company to potential prospects
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Sales Manager on sales activities and performance
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to positively and collaboratively work with all business departments: Sales, Marketing, Client Success, Product Development, etc. to solve client needs
- Solid understanding of the SaaS sales cycle, prospect research, sales tactics, business development strategies, cold outreach, and managing daily activity to meet goals
- Thrive on seeking new business opportunities and generating qualified leads or the sales team members
- Ability and experience to identify influencers, decision-makers, and other stakeholders in the client organization and then effectively articulate Infegy’s value proposition to solve the client needs
- Be organized and meticulously maintain prospect and client information in Infegy's CRM systems
- 1+ years (more is better) of quantifiable, successful SaaS sales experience creating and deploying outbound lead generation strategies and activities
- Possess the inherent mentality, ability, self-discipline, and drive to “make-it-happen”
- Strong knowledge of the social media and data analytics industry
- Proven track record in new business development to proactively manage outbound efforts.
- HubSpot or other CRM experience required
- Desire and ability to strive to get better every day
Benefits & Employment Details
- Salaried, full-time position with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Based in the Crossroads district of Kansas City, Infegy offers a hybrid work arrangement
- Fully covered medical, dental, and vision insurance, including all copays and prescription expenses (You read that correctly, we have fantastic healthcare benefits! We believe that when we take care of our people, they take care of the business.)
- 401k with matching
- Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Annual free flight for two to anywhere in the world (Again, you read that correctly. We believe that travel expands our experiences and minds, making us better humans.)
- Compensation is competitive and will be based on the applicant's experience and skills