Marketing Operations Manager
Infegy, an industry-leading SaaS data analytics, and market research company that translates billions of consumer voices into actionable intelligence, is seeking a driven and collaborative Marketing Operations Manager experienced in demand generation and growth. Located in the heart of the Crossroads District in Kansas City, Infegy’s culture, team, benefits, and growth opportunities are unrivaled. This position is based in Kansas City.
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager who will own and champion the configuration, use, and optimization of the tools in our marketing tech stack. You will be responsible for maintaining and improving our Hubspot functionality and will have a strong command of the solutions and vendors in the marketing tech space. You must have an analytical, yet creative mindset and be comfortable proposing and executing new strategies that optimize existing tools and processes. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will serve as the point of contact for sales operations and will work collaboratively with key business stakeholders to ensure our processes are operating efficiently and effectively.
If you are a great human, positive, collaborative, creative, and fun while bringing excellent marketing operations experience and delivering exceptional results for a rapidly-growing technology company, Infegy is the place for you!
- Drive exceptional business growth.
- Manage and execute many different campaigns through multiple channels globally.
- Work in Hubspot to create campaigns, workflows, web and email assets to support campaigns strategy and execution.
- Test and optimize landing pages for engagement and increased conversions.
- Maintain lead routing, matching and conversion workflows, and develop lead nurture and drip workflows to further optimize campaign success.
- Create and manage unified reporting - campaign ROI analysis, data visualization, insights, and funnel analysis.
- Develop, analyze and deliver marketing dashboards and reports that include data from Google Analytics, Hubspot, and other relevant marketing tools.
- Own the expanding Martech stack and ensure it is integrated and deployed effectively.
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, and Client Success leadership teams to translate Hubspot data into strategy and drive key departmental initiatives to affect change across the business.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining database quality to ensure data integrity for accurate reporting and global privacy compliance.
- Take a proactive approach to improving systems and software integrations by studying current practices and new trends to better our lead generation efforts.
- Keep multiple projects moving forward and communicate any changes that affect timelines or execution of projects.
- Help establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign execution.
- Support the marketing and sales teams as needed with both online and offline projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline.
- 3-5 years experience in marketing operations in a B2B environment, additional agency experience a plus.
- A strong understanding of lead management processes in a B2B environment.
- 2-3 years hands-on experience with Hubspot’s Marketing, Sales, Service and Operations hubs.
- Experience with database management including Accounts, Contacts and Leads.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and analytical skills.
- Metrics and results driven.
- Working knowledge of both Microsoft Office and G Suite.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Experience with a rapidly-scaling business.
- Highly analytical with ability to analyze problems, trends and recurring problems.
- A team player who can contribute both collaboratively in groups and autonomously.
Benefits & Employment Details
- Salaried, full-time position with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Hybrid workplace
- Fully covered medical, dental, and vision insurance, including all copays and prescription expenses (You read that correctly, we have amazing healthcare benefits! We believe that when we take care of our people, they take care of the business.)
- 401k with matching
- Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Annual free flight for two to anywhere in the world (Again, you read that correctly. We believe that travel expands our experiences and minds, making us better humans.)
- Compensation is competitive and will be based on applicant experience and skills