Infegy, an industry-leading SaaS data analytics company that translates billions of consumer voices into actionable intelligence, is seeking a driven and collaborative Solution Consultant with SaaS and data analytics experience to join our rapidly growing team. Located in the heart of the Crossroads District in Kansas City, Infegy has been named on Kansas City Business Journal's Best Place to Work list for three consecutive years.
The Solution Consultant works closely with the Sales and Client Success teams to engage prospects in technical product discussions, demonstrate capabilities across multiple use cases, manage and support trials, acquire new clients, and oversee the transition of new clients to the Client Success team. This role requires a proactive person with strong organization, communication, collaboration, and project management skills with both internal and external parties. Leveraging deep knowledge of Infegy services while explaining complex solutions in an easy-to-understand manner is also key to the success of this role. The position will report to the Director of Client Success and will collaborate with all Infegy team members.
Our team works with many of the most well-known enterprise brands, ad agencies, and market research firms includingAnheuser-Busch, PepsiCo, Under Armour, Mintel, Omnicom, McCann, and VMLY&R. If you are serious about advancing your career, being a part of a rapidly growing tech company, and having a blast while doing it, let’s talk!
- Learn: Become an expert in Infegy solutions, use cases, and the social and data analytics industry to provide a deep level of product knowledge and skillfully answer product-related questions during the sales cycle.
- Research and problem solve: Perform product demos tailored to prospect needs, evaluation criteria and unique use cases by understanding the prospect’s current challenges and areas of opportunity where Infegy solutions fit.
- Demonstrate Success: Design and deliver high quality technical proof of concepts (POCs) for prospective customers. Lead and manage trials measuring against agreed upon success criteria and report back to the organization on trial feedback.
- Understand: Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers to understand requirements and desires.
- Educate: Participate in discussions with prospects regarding the competitive landscape, drawing on knowledge of competitive differentiation and positioning.
- Implement: Manage and oversee the client implementation process including account setup, user provisioning, credential distribution, onboarding schedules, kickoff calls, and training structure, approach, and framework.
- Develop: Onboard and train client stakeholders and users by providing and managing technical demonstrations and training schedules.
- Empower: Act as a resource for the Sales team and Client Success teams on demonstrations, new feature benefits, script development, checklists, and other resources to assist in the advancement of demo skills and product implementation for the entire team.
- Be a steward of Infegy: Be positive, be collaborative, help prospects understand how Infegy can solve their business needs, pursue excellence, be a good human, make complex things simple, have fun, and achieve crazy-big goals.
Knowledge & Skills
- Solid understanding of the SaaS sales cycle and implementation process, prospect research, prospect needs discovery, outcome-based selling, and the ability to demonstrate value to prospects in order to drive company revenue and client satisfaction.
- Ability to positively and collaboratively work with all business departments: Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Product Development, etc. to solve client needs
- Thrive on customer engagement, consultative sales, problem-solving, customer education, and support.
- Engaging presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate value to prospects and client partners based on their desired business outcomes.
- Excellent ability to break down technical jargon into easy-to-understand, plain language.
- Strong organization skills and meticulous attention to detail to maintain prospect and client CRM information.
- Natural technical curiosity and problem-solving mindset.
- 2-5 years experience in a technical sales support or product-centric role at a technology company.
- Client-centric mindset with the ability to tailor multiple presentations daily to a variety of unique prospects.
- Strong knowledge of the social media and data analytics industry.
- Proven track record in managing many opportunities and projects concurrently.
- Experience with HubSpot or other CRM.
- Desire and ability to strive to get better every day.
Benefits & Employment Details
- Salaried, full-time position
- Fully covered medical, dental, and vision insurance (including all copays and prescriptions expenses)
- 401(k) with matching
- Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Annual free flight for two to anywhere in the world
- Pet-friendly office
- Compensation is competitive and is based on applicant experience
- Full COVID vaccination is required